Water Damage Mitigation for NH, MA, ME and VT
Professional water damage mitigation services for commercial and residential property and their owners is essential for long term asset protection
Commercial and residential water damage mitigation can become a nightmare if you choose the wrong water damage restoration company, make sure you pick a company that natively offers water damage restoration services in your state Peniel has been servicing NH, MA, ME and VT homeowners and businesses for over a decade.
You’ve probably heard the stories before. You return from a stay away from home to find a pipe has burst or rainwater has flooded your basement. Water damage in the New England area is more common than you’d think, and the prognosis of your home depends on your prompt action in choosing a qualified water damage repair company.
Your Best Option For Water Damage Mitigation Services: Peniel
- Fully Bonded and Insured with limits that make sense for the value of any loss that may incur
- Company wide train and retrain program for all employees
- Self perform all work (some companies hire large pools of temporary help when jobs are booked, often unvetted, uninsured and untrained)
- Perform background checks on all employees
- Full project management and quality control services and systems
- Dedicated account managers
- 2 hour or less onsite response times during emergencies
- Full work warranties
- Decade plus of experience
- Personalized service
- Direct billing to insurance (we work for you and not the insurance companies during mitigation, national franchises have loyalties to large insurers that may be biased)
- Manage state and federal contracts
- Large family owned and operated (decisions are taken locally and not mandated at some national level with disregard for onsite needs for both property and people, with Peniel you’re not just a number)
- Large enough to have big company resources and local enough to care
Living in New England, you might not initially think of water damage as a common issue. But the fact remains that many families and employers are affected by it each year. This is partially due to our beautiful four-season climate. During the spring season, heavy rainfall, thunderstorms and other inclement weather can cause storm flooding, especially to houses on lower ground. Along with harsh winter weather comes the possibility of frozen and burst pipes when the temperature drops low enough (usually below 20 degrees Fahrenheit). Heavy snowfall can also cause ice damming, where a cliff of ice on the edge of your roof prevents water from running off, and instead seeping into your house. Other causes of water damage include sewage backups, plumbing and structural issues, or a leaky roofs. Peniel Environmental staff are passionate about serving you and your family, or employees and are extremely knowledgeable about the particular challenges that come with water damage and it’s mitigation in the New England region.
Common Water Damage Mitigation Needs
There are countless types of water damage that require mitigation, the most common are:
- Frozen pipe damage mitigation
- Burst pipe damage mitigation
- Sewage backup mitigation
- Flood damage mitigation
- Storm damage mitigation
Water damage to your commercial property or home can cause more troubles than you know and prompt mitigation of damage is critical
Aside from the obvious inconveniences of water damage to your home, there are many other issues that can arise, including:
- Displacement from the home: Unfortunately, most instances of water damage require vacating the property while it is cleared and repaired. Our aim is to get your family back in your home as quickly as possible.
- Property Damage: With any water damage, there is bound to be some damage to your personal affects and possessions. While we will do our best to salvage everything possible, it is likely that some items will need to be disposed of and replaced.
- Sanitary and health risks: Any type of water damage, whether it comes from a sewage backup, a burst pipe or storm flooding can cause a health risk of varying severity to you and your family. During this stressful and trying time, we know that your family’s safety is the most important factor, and we are committed to that value.
- Structural damage: It is possible your home will suffer some form of structural damage, depending on the scope of the water damage. Our goal is to reduce this as much as possible, and to do so we need to act quickly.
Working with insurance during the water damage mitigation process
Where to Start With Your Water Damage Mitigation Project
We know that this is an extremely stressful and trying time for your family or business. The staff at Peniel are ready to walk you through every step, from an initial assessment to clearing the water, drying the property, sanitizing it thoroughly, and preparing your home for restoration. Each and every step is crucial to the success of the process and the future of your home or success of your business.