Expert Water Damage Restoration For Businesses And Homes In New England
Peniel offers restoration services for all water damage issues in NH, MA, VT, and ME
Water damage restoration is best left to the pros due to the complexities of removing water and equipment required to complete the job properly. The expert team at Peniel Environmental has the experience, certifications, and equipment to complete any size restoration project quickly and correctly.
Our experienced team is dedicated to providing top-notch water restoration for businesses and homeowners so they can get back to work or back in their home. Give us a call any time and we’ll respond immediately to resolve water damage issues for your property.
Your Best Option For Water Damage Restoration Services: Peniel
- Fully Bonded and Insured with limits that make sense for the value of any loss that may incur
- Company wide train and retrain program for all employees
- Self perform all work (some companies hire large pools of temporary help when jobs are booked, often unvetted, uninsured and untrained)
- Perform background checks on all employees
- Full project management and quality control services and systems
- Dedicated account managers
- 2 hour or less onsite response times during emergencies
- Full work warranties
- Decade plus of experience
- Personalized service
- Direct billing to insurance (we work for you and not the insurance companies during mitigation, national franchises have loyalties to large insurers that may be biased)
- Manage state and federal contracts
- Large family owned and operated (decisions are taken locally and not mandated at some national level with disregard for onsite needs for both property and people, with Peniel you’re not just a number)
- Large enough to have big company resources and local enough to care
Commercial Water Damage Restoration
Water damage restoration for commercial properties can quickly become complex projects with many stages all requiring expert work and attention to detail. Our expert team of restoration specialists are standing by to tackle any size water restoration project from multi-family dwellings to multi-story office buildings. You can count on us to get the job done as quickly as possible while also maintaining quality of work to restore your commercial building and get your business back on track.
Residential Water Damage Restoration
Water damage to your home effects your biggest investment and disrupts your life. At Peniel we’re always ready to respond, assess, clean, and restore your property to its original state. Our skilled team has years of experience and the industry certifications to backup our services, and when you work with us you can rest assured the project will be done right and on time. We’ll even work with your insurance to make sure your home is put back to the way it was. Call today for more information!
Storm Damage Restoration
In New England, storms can sometimes strike quickly and violently and often leave flooding and damage in their wake. Quick water damage repair and restoration can be required to fix your property before mold and structural damage occur. At Peniel we can solve your storm damage problem from start to finish including emergency board up, water extraction, water cleanup, and finally restoration of the property to its original condition.
Flood Damage Restoration
Like storms, floods can be a hazard in New England and can cause significant damage to properties of all types. If a flood strikes, the pros at Peniel are ready to respond to your situation. We have the equipment and expertise to dry, clean and repair your property quickly and correctly. Don’t’ wait, floodwaters can carry dangerous pathogens and can cause dangerous structural damage to your property. Call us today and get the ball rolling on your restoration.
Water Damage Restoration for the Following Businesses in NH, MA, VT, and ME
- Office Buildings
- Nursing Homes
- Municipal Buildings
- Retail Stores
- Shopping Malls
- Professional Buildings
- Gas Stations
- Government Buildings
- Military Bases
- Bus Stations
- Research Facilities
- Water Treatment Facilities
- Sewage Treatment Facilities
- Apartment Buildings and Complexes
- Condos and Condominium Associations
- State Buildings
- Places of Worship
- Daycare Facilities
- Medical Offices
- Veterinary Offices
- Boarding Facilities
- Horse Properties
Water Damage Restoration and Working With Your New England Insurance Provider and Policy
We will be happy to assist you in navigating the complex world of insurance.We work with insurance on a regular basis and can act as a liaison between you and your insurance company. It is important for you to act quick when it comes to water damage to your commercial or residential property as most insurance policies require you to report and choose a water damage repair company within a certain time frame.
Don’t Wait To Restore Water Damage
Water damage restoration can seldom wait. It’s vital that water is removed and all surrounding structural elements are dried and inspected. When you partner with Peniel Environmental you’re getting an experienced and trusted partner that will help with all aspects of the water damage restoration process.