Black Mold Removal and Remediation Experts Serving NH, MA, ME and VT.
Black Mold Can Cause Serious Health Issues from the Possible Exposure to Mycotoxins
We offer black mold removal and remediation services throughout NH, MA, ME, and VT. If you believe black mold spores are invading your home or commercial property, call Peniel Environmental, you can count us to properly test, diagnose and mitigate your mold issue quickly and reliably.
Why Should I Contact Peniel Environmental to Remove Black Mold?
Stachybotrys chartarum (black mold) is a dangerous organism that causes respiratory problems, eye irritation and rashes as well as a long list of other health problems. It may also lead to asthma in children. Don’t worry – Peniel has years of experience, and the proper equipment to remove black mold from your home.
You want to remove black mold right away, because health risks increase with prolonged exposure. Unfortunately, removing black mold on your own is dangerous and most often ineffective. Here are some reasons to let us handle it instead:
- You may accidentally come into contact with harmful mold spores if you aren’t properly trained.
- You need to be careful using cleaning agents to remove black mold. Some people have gotten sick using ammonia, bleach and other harsh chemicals. Also, these products aren’t usually very effective at removing black mold, because they don’t kill the mold at the root.
- You can accidentally spread mold spores into the air and other surfaces if you aren’t careful which only exasperates the situation.
- We have the proper protective equipment to ensure our staff won’t be affected during the mold removal process, without the proper gear and process you are at risk for future health concerns
Prompt and Thorough Removal is Imperative to Ensure The Health of All Concerned
Here Are Some of The Health Risks Associated With Black Mold in Your Home or Business:
- Chronic coughing
- Chronic sneezing
- Persistent eye irritation
- Irritation of the mucus membranes of the nose and throat
- Chronic fatigue
- Persistent Headaches
Removing black mold can be dangerous and difficult work, so you should only trust experts. If not handled properly the problem can quickly turn into a major situation with long-term implications for both your health, and property.
What are the Processes for Removing Black Mold?
You need to use a strong biocide to remove black mold. If the roots aren’t destroyed, it can start to quickly grow again. Over the counter cleaning agents do a poor job removing black mold from porous materials, such as particle board, drop-down ceiling tiles and gypsum board. Our seasoned and licensed experts utilize specialized products and processes to thoroughly remove black mold from your home.
Each situation we find ourselves in is different. Based on a series of on premise factors we determine which biocides, approaches and techniques are best to mitigate the mold problem. Factors such as the amount and type of mold, the level of humidity and risk of spreading, all impact the choices we make in determining the most efficient way to remediate the mold infestation.
Finding Black Mold in Your Home or Business is a Serious Problem, But Finding Someone to Remove it Doesn’t Have to be!
Contact Peniel Environmental to learn more about our black mold removal and remediation services for NH, MA, ME, and VT homeowners and businesses. We look forward to getting rid of your unwanted guests! Call today for emergency mold removal. 1.855.317.8236