Water Damage Mitigation Services For All NH Areas
From Nashua, Manchester, Concord, Keene, Dover, Rochester, Portsmouth, to Derry NH, Let Peniel’s water damage mitigation experts remediate your commercial or residential water damage
Water damage mitigation for your NH commercial or residential property can become a nightmare if you choose the wrong restoration company, and you’ve probably heard the stories before. You return from a stay away from home to find a pipe has burst or rainwater has flooded your basement. Water damage in the New England area is more common than you’d think, and the prognosis of your home or commercial property and business depends on your prompt action in choosing the right water damage mitigation company for the remediation of your properties damage.
We service the greater NH areas of Nashua, Manchester, Concord, Keene, Dover, Rochester, Portsmouth and Derry as well as venture out to more rural New Hampshire areas that most companies just won’t bother to go. We believe everyone should have access to professional water mitigation and restoration services, because choosing the wrong company for mitigation and restoration can be one of the most costly mistakes anyone can make.
Peniel offers the following residential and commercial water damage mitigation services in the Nashua, Manchester, Concord, Keene, Rochester, Dover, Portsmouth and Derry NH areas
Peniel offers the following commercial busineses water damage mitigation services in the Nashua, Manchester, Concord, Keene, Rochester, Dover, Portsmouth and Derry NH areas
Peniel Is Your Best Choice For Water Damage Mitigation at Your New Hampshire Residence or Commercial Property
Living in New England, you might not initially think of water damage as a common issue. But the fact remains that many families are affected by it each year. This is partially due to our beautiful four-season New Hampshire climate. During the spring season, heavy rainfall, thunderstorms and other inclement weather can cause storm flooding, especially to houses on lower ground. Along with harsh winter weather comes the possibility of frozen and burst pipes when the temperature drops low enough (usually below 20 degrees Fahrenheit) for a prolonged period of time. Heavy snowfall can also cause ice damming, where a cliff of ice on the edge of your roof prevents water from running off, and instead seeping into your house. Other causes of water damage include sewage backups, plumbing and structural issues, and leaky roofs. Peniel staff are passionate about serving you, and are extremely knowledgeable about the particular challenges that come with mitigation of water damage in the New England area.
Water Damage Can Cause More Troubles Than Expected, With the Mitigation Requiring Experience You May Not Have Thought About
Aside from the obvious inconveniences of water damage to your home or business, there are many other issues that can arise, including:
- Displacement from the home: Unfortunately, most instances of water damage require vacating the property while it is being mitigated. Our aim is to get you back in your home or business as quickly as possible.
- Property Damage: With any water damage mitigation process, there is bound to be some damage to your personal affects, possessions, and in the case of commercial damage, business assets. While we will do our best to salvage everything possible, it is likely that some items will need to be disposed of and replaced. Additionally, some items should never be salvaged, and having an experienced mitigation team on your side helps ensure that you don’t get taken advantage of by your insurance company in the event a dispute arises over the viability of cleaning and salvaging something that should not be.
- Sanitary and health risks: Any type of water damage, whether from a sewage backup, a burst pipe or storm flooding can cause a health risk of varying severity to you, your family and employees. During this stressful and trying time, we know that the safety of all concerned is the most important factor, and we are committed to that tenant.
- Structural damage: It is possible your home will suffer some form of structural damage, depending on the scope of the water damage. Our goal is to reduce this as much as possible during the mitigation process, and to do so we need to act quickly.
Water Damage Mitigation and Working With Your NH Insurance Provider and Policy
Why Peniel for Your Water Damage Mitigation Services at Your NH Residence or Commercial Building?
It’s critical that any water damage restoration company you choose is professional and able to deliver the quality of services you require to ensure the long term integrity of your property, and the health of all those involved. There are a great many differences in water damage mitigation companies available for your mitigation, so take a little time and make sure the mitigation company you choose meets the necessary criteria to provide the high level of service required to properly mitigate and remediate the issues at hand. This could very well be one of the most important decisions you make for your property and your health so look for the qualities Peniel offers in any provider you may consider. Feel free to ask for our references, we have hundreds to pull from and chances are we have someone right in your town we have worked with before that can attest to the quality and professionalism all Peniel employees exude during the water mitigation and restoration process. These qualities are:
- Fully Bonded and Insured with limits that make sense for the value of any loss that may incur
- Company wide train and retrain program for all employees
- Self perform all work (some companies hire large pools of temporary help when jobs are booked, often unvetted, uninsured and untrained)
- Perform background checks on all employees
- Full project management and quality control services and systems
- Dedicated account managers
- 2 hour or less response times during emergencies
- Full work warranties
- Decade plus of experience
- Personalized service
- Direct billing to insurance (we work for you and not the insurance companies during mitigation, national franchises have loyalties to large insurers that may be biased)
- Manage state and federal contracts
- Large Family owned and operated (decisions are taken locally and not mandated at some national level with disregard for onsite needs for both property and client)
Water Damage Mitigation Often Requires NH State or Local Town Level Notifications under Certain Scenarios and Not All Mitigation Companies Remediating Your Water Damage Follow These Regulations, be Safe Choose Peniel
In most cases your mitigation program will go without a hitch, but under certain circumstances such as those involving Asbestos, toxic waste, or other hazardous materials, the state, local, or perhaps even both authorities will need to be notified or you will risk potential penalties and legal intervention. This typically only applies to Asbestos, and hazardous class materials typically found in older commercial buildings but older houses also pose a risk. Peniel as part of their program will handle any necessary notifications and paperwork filing for the state of NH as well as any local authorities. The state of NH health department contact information is listed below if you have any questions, or feel free to call us directly and we can answer them for you.
NH Department of Health Contact Details if Required
Peniel handles all of the heavy lifting for you, if you would prefer you can call our offices for a risk free consult so you can determine just what the process will require
NHDES Contact Details
PO Box 95
Concord, NH 03302-0095
29 Hazen Drive
Concord, NH 03301
Where To Start With Your Water Damage Mitigation Project
We know that this is an extremely stressful and trying time for your family or business. The staff at Peniel Environmental are ready to walk you through every step, from an initial assessment to clearing the water, drying the property, sanitizing it thoroughly, and preparing your home or business for restoration, and even putting it all back together.
Each and every step is crucial to the success of the process and the future of your home or business. Take the first step today and choose Peniel for your NH based water mitigation project and rest easy. Call us at 866-977-1773 to set up your no charge consultation and assessment or schedule the work necessary to get you back on your feet.