Water Removal, Extraction, Drying, And Cleanup For Commercial And Residential Properties In NH
Peniel provides water removal, extraction, drying, and cleanup for any size property in NH
After water intrusion, the removal, extraction, drying, and cleanup are critical for your NH home or business. Luckily you’ve found Peniel, New Hampshire’s local choice for water damage repair. Our skilled team is based within quick response to the cities and towns we service, meaning we’re here for you and our community. Submit a form or give us a call today for immediate service or keep reading to see why we’re New Hampshire’s best choice.
Our sometimes humid, wet, and extreme New Hampshire climate can cause water damage on a scale and size not often seen in other locales. Our helpful and experienced team is standing by 24/7 to provide water removal, extraction, drying, and cleaning for your home or commercial property no matter the size of the water damage problem.
The Peniel team provides water removal, extraction, drying, and cleanup to many New Hampshire towns and cities.We venture into remote areas that some companies just won’t bother to go. We service the cities of Nashua, Manchester, Concord, Portsmouth, Dover, Rochester, Derry, Keene, and other rural NH towns. If you are in need, and have an emergency, make Peniel the call and rest easy! Give us a call today to learn more about our services or to setup a no obligation consultation.
Peniel offers the following water removal, extraction, drying, and cleaning services to NH residential home owners and commercial property owners and managers
- Sewage Backup
- Frozen and Burst Pipes
- Ice Dams
- Leaky Roof
- Toilet Overflow
- Storm Penetration
- Tub Overflow
- Leaky Plumbing
- Broken Sewage Lines
- Blackwater Leaks
- Fire Suppression Systems
- Fire Sprinklers
- Well Pumps
- Boiler Leaks
- Water Heaters
- Irrigation Systems
- Roof Drains
- Industrial AC Leaks
- Rooftop AC Leaks
- Air Conditioning Leaks
- Holding Tank Leaks
- Chiller Leaks
- Basement Flooding
- Floor Drain Backups
Peniel offers the following commercial businesses water removal, extraction, drying, and cleaning services in NH
- Bus Stations
- Research Facilities
- Water Treatment Facilities
- Sewage Treatment Facilities
- Apartment Buildings and Complexes
- Condos and Condominium Associations
- State Buildings
- Places of Worship
- Daycare Facilities
- Medical Offices
- Veterinary Offices
- Boarding Facilities
- Horse Properties
Peniel Is New Hampshire’s Best Choice For Water Removal, Extraction, Drying, And Cleanup
Each of our water restoration services are important in the repair process and we follow industry best practices to make sure that your commercial or residential property is move in ready when we’ve completed our work. Here’s a quick explanation of some of our services.
- Water Removal and Extraction: This important and often first step in the process involves us removing and extracting standing water from all areas of your property. At Peniel we utilize industrial grade equipment to move large volumes quickly and efficiently to minimize long term hazards and damage
- Water Drying: After the bulk of the water is removed hazardous levels of moisture can still exist fibrous structural and aesthetic components in your home or business building. We utilize specialized equipment to pull moisture from the air to create an environment suitable for drying of these important pieces and may also attempt to speed the drying process with heat.
- Cleanup: After water and moisture have been removed and dried it’s important to conduct thorough cleaning of the affected area to prevent future health hazards. Flooding from rivers and sewers can pose exceptional risks to health and welfare due to the silt and bacteria they carry. Our team will remove items damaged beyond repair and then clean and encapsulate hazardous areas to get you back home or back to work ASAP.
Working With Your New Hampshire Insurance Provider For Water Removal, Extraction, Drying, and Cleanup
We will be happy to assist you in navigating the complex world of insurance.We work with insurance on a regular basis and can act as a liaison between you and your insurance company. It is important for you to act quick when it comes to water damage to your commercial or residential property as most insurance policies require you to report and choose a water damage repair company within a certain time frame.
Peniel Is New Hampshire’s Local Choice For Water Removal, Extraction, Drying, and Cleanup
It’s critical that the water damage restoration company you choose has significant experience and the right equipment allowing them to deliver the quality services you require to insure the long term integrity of your property, and the health of all of those involved.
There are great differences in water damage mitigation companies available for your cleanup, so take a little time and make sure the mitigation company you choose meets the necessary criteria to provide the high level of service required to properly mitigate and remediate the issues at hand. This could very well be one of the most important decisions you make for your property and your health so look for the qualities Peniel offers in any provider you consider.
- IIRC Certified for water, fire, odor, and lead
- Fully Bonded and Insured with limits that make sense for the value of any loss
- Full project management and quality control services and systems
- Immediate response times during emergencies
- Full work warranties
- Personalized service
- Direct billing to insurance. We work for you and not the insurance company during mitigation unlike national franchises that have loyalties to large insurance companies
- Family owned and operated. We make decisions locally and not from a national level with disregard for onsite needs for both property and client.
In the event toxic, hazardous materials are present it may be necessary to contact the state department of health during the water removal extraction drying cleanup process, we handle that process on your behalf. Feel free to call us with any questions or reach out to them directly at the numbers below.
From time to time pre-project questions do arise and in those cases you can always call the local health department, or alternatively, contact is here at Peniel and we can answer them for you. Our consults are always no obligation and risk free so you can rest easy knowing that we have your best interest in mind, and we are more than happy to provide any information you may need.
NH Department of Health Contact Details if Required
NHDES Contact Details
PO Box 95
Concord, NH 03302-0095
29 Hazen Drive
Concord, NH 03301
Call Peniel Today For Water Removal, Extraction, Drying, and Cleaning
Water removal, extraction, drying, and cleaning from the professional team at Peniel will minimize your stress and get you back into your home or commercial business property ASAP. Each and every step is crucial to the success of the process and the future of your home or business. Take the first step today and choose Peniel your NH based water damage repair company and rest easy.