Professional Water Damage Cleanup, Dryout, Restoration and Repair from Leaky Roof Throughout MA
Take water damage restoration, repair, cleanup and dryout services for Leaky Roof seriously in your Boston, Worcester, Springfield, Lowell, New Bedford, Brockton, Quincy and Lynn MA commercial business or home
Your water damage repair and restoration needs including cleanup, drying and water extraction for Leaky Roof at your commercial or residential property in MA shouldn’t be undertaken lightly. Hire a professional company that can respond promptly and get the job done right. At Peniel we are committed to the highest level of professionalism, and pride ourselves on quality of work. When Leaky Roof affect your home or business, it’s Peniel you can count on! We cover the following major cities and their associated areas:
When it comes to water damage cleanup and repair from Leaky Roof, we offer services to both homeowners and commercial property owners and managers alike. We work with the following commercial industries:
- Bus Stations
- Research Facilities
- Water Treatment Facilities
- Sewage Treatment Facilities
- Apartment Buildings and Complexes
- Condos and Condominium Associations
- State Buildings
- Places of Worship
- Daycare Facilities
- Medical Offices
- Veterinary Offices
- Boarding Facilities
- Horse Properties
In the MA area the water damage mitigation professionals at Peniel have the experience you need on your side during any routine or emergency water damage event such as those caused by Leaky Roof. We are available 24/7, 7 days a week for all emergency water damage calls. Whether you need a cleanup or dryout, or want more extensive restoration and repair services, you can rest easy knowing when we show up onsite, we will get the job done right not only the first time, but will do so with an eye and sensitivity on expediting the triage and repair en-route to getting your home or business back up and running as smoothly and as soon as possible.
Our Water Damage Repair and Cleanup Process for Leaky Roof
We offer a comprehensive, multi-step water damage repair process. At first it may seem overwhelming, but we will walk you through every step.
- Phone consultation: The first step is to call our experienced staff for an over the phone consultation. This will give us our first basic idea of what damage has occurred.
- In-person assessment: Next, we will need to conduct a thorough in-person assessment. We will complete an in-depth inspection to determine the scope of damage and uncover any hidden water damage that can’t be seen by the naked eye. At the conclusion of our assessment, we will develop an action plan.
- Removal of damaged materials: Any furniture or other items that are not salvageable must be removed from the property.
- Water removal: To start the repair process, we must first remove the bulk of the water using tools such as large, submersible pumps. This will allow us to better see what we’re dealing with and begin the subsequent steps.
- Drying and dehumidifying: This is an extremely important step as it prevents mold from setting in. We use dehumidifiers and industrial fans to accomplish this.
- Cleaning and sanitizing: We clean and sanitize any areas damaged by water to prevent mold, disease, and unpleasant smells.
- Restoration: Lastly, we will begin the restoration process to restore your property to its former state. This includes minor repairs and building as well as taking preventative measures to avoid a repeat event.
- Sewage Backup
- Frozen and Burst Pipes
- Ice Dams
- Leaky Roof
- Toilet Overflow
- Storm Penetration
- Tub Overflows
- Leaky Plumbing
- Broken Sewage Lines
- Blackwater Leaks
- Fire Suppression Systems
- Fire Sprinklers
- Well Pumps
- Boiler Leaks
- Water Heaters
- Irrigation Systems
- Roof Drains
- Industrial AC Leaks
- Rooftop AC Leaks
- Air Conditioning Leaks
- Holding Tank Leaks
- Chiller Leaks
- Basement Flooding
- Floor Drain Backups
Why Peniel for all you Leaky Roof water damage repair
- IIRC Certified for water, fire, odor, and lead
- Fully Bonded and Insured with limits that make sense for the value of any loss
- Full project management and quality control services and systems
- Immediate response times during emergencies
- Full work warranties
- Personalized service
- Direct billing to insurance. We work for you and not the insurance company during mitigation unlike national franchises that have loyalties to large insurance companies
- Family owned and operated. We make decisions locally and not from a national perspective with disregard for onsite needs for both property and client.
Working With Your Insurance
- When it comes to water damage repair, be careful who you trust with your property, time and money. Many companies will render services before dealing with insurance matters and charge you the excess bill anyway.
- Here at Peniel, we recognize that the world of insurance is confusing and complicated. We are happy to work as a contact between you and your insurance company. Most insurance policies require that you report any water damage within a tight time frame in order to cover the cleanup.
- Call us as soon as possible to ensure you get the whole project covered. We will work with you one on one with your specific policy.
We will be happy to assist you in navigating the complex world of insurance.We work with insurance on a regular basis and can act as a liaison between you and your insurance company. It is important for you to act quick when it comes to water damage to your commercial or residential property as most insurance policies require you to report and choose a water damage repair company within a certain time frame.
Leaky Roof damage repair and understanding hazardous materials and how they may affect the restoration and cleanup process
Peniel understands just exactly what notifications if any are required by state law during the cleanup and restoration of a water damage event from Leaky Roof and associated other issues that arise. You can always call us if you have a question about a material or the process or it’s removal, or you can call the state directly at the numbers below.
From time to time pre-project questions do arise and in those cases you can always call the local health department, or alternatively, contact is here at Peniel and we can answer them for you. Our consults are always no obligation and risk free so you can rest easy knowing that we have your best interest in mind, and we are more than happy to provide any information you may need.
MA Department of Health Contact Details if Required
250 Washington St,
Boston, MA 02108
250 Washington St,
Boston, MA 02108
Immediate Water Damage Repair, Restoration, Mitigation, Cleanup and Dryout Services For Residential and Commercial Leaky Roof!
For the repair, cleanup and dryout of damage from Leaky Roof, contact Peniel. Our team has years of experience with water damage repairs projects from minor to severe. The sooner you get the process started, the sooner you can get your property back to business as usual.