Sewage Cleanup Including Those From Septic, Sink, Toilet, and Tub Backups Can Pose Serious Health Risks, In NH Call Peniel
New Hampshire home owners and commercial property managers alike have come to trust Peniel knowing that when a sewage cleanup is in order, we drop everything to help
We are located in New Hampshire and offer quick incident response in and around the following cities: Nashua, Manchester, Concord, Portsmouth, Dover, Rochester, Derry and Keene
Sewage cleanup from septic, toilet, tub, sink and other black and grey water systems should be handled carefully by NH licensed professionals. When a sewage leak or backup occurs that leads to the contamination of surrounding areas of your home or commercial property it’s time to take pause, and call for help. Without the proper equipment and disinfecting agents, harmful bacteria, viruses, fungi, parasites, and other potentially dangerous and life threatening infectious agents may take hold and pose serious health risks to all involved.
We provide water damage repair services including sewage backup cleanup to many industries, a small list is provided below
- Bus Stations
- Research Facilities
- Water Treatment Facilities
- Sewage Treatment Facilities
- Apartment Buildings and Complexes
- Condos and Condominium Associations
- State Buildings
- Places of Worship
- Movie Theaters
- Daycare Facilities
- Medical Offices
- Veterinary Offices
- Boarding Facilities
- Horse Properties
You should consider any sewage water event including those caused by leaks, backups, broken plumbing and sewer pipes as well as tub, sink and toilet fixtures and toilet wax ring seals an emergency. Grey and black water may, and do often contain infectious agents such as bacteria, viruses, and other potentially dangerous and harmful microbial agents, left too long unattended, your incident may turn into a nightmare!
Infectious Agents That Lurk Within Your Sewage Backup, Requiring Fast Cleanup and Triage! We Offer Emergency, Quick Response Services in and around the New Hampshire Area
- Typhoid Fever
- Several varieties of harmful fungi and numerous parasites
The most common issues that lead to the need for sewage cleanup and toilet overflow cleanup and repair for your NH home or business
- Broken Toilet
- Toilet Overflow
- Worn Out Toilet Seal
- Toilet Tank Crack or Just Loose
- Broken Sink Plumbing
- In Wall or Floor Plumbing Pipe Crack or Broken Joint
- Sewage Pipe Crack
- Sewage Backup From Blockage
- Roots in Sewage Lines
- Septic Tank Overflow
- Improperly Working Leach Field
- Broken Septic Tank Pump
- Broken Garbage Disposal
When it comes to sewage cleanups from an incident, one thing is for sure, dealing with the issue quickly is paramount to protecting the property and health of everyone involved.
Not every sewage backup cleanup is a disaster! Depending on factors of the event, how widespread the leak is, and how quickly the professionals at Peniel get onsite, all lead to the mitigation plan. In many cases we can cleanup the sewage leak or overflow without having to undertake and further demolition, or removal of contents. We mitigate the damage, and the amount of work that we need to do based on your particular situation. Rest assured we will perform exactly what is needed to rid your NH home or commercial property of the sewage, and it’s potential long term affects, and nothing more
Our Sewage Backup Cleanup and Toilet Overflow (and other grey and black water issues) Cleaning Process for Your NH Home or Commercial Property
- Let all involved know they should stay clear of the contaminated area.
- Make sure all potential hazards are dealt with, if electricity is a concern than shut off the power to the circuits involved, or steer clear until we arrive
- All technicians need to have the proper equipment and gear to ensure their safety
- Eliminate the source of the sewage water.
- Ensure the situation doesn’t escalate to other areas of the home or business
- Remove the sewage and check with local health offices to identify if there are any requirements for the disposal of the contaminants
- Determine if building materials and contents can be disinfected or if they must be removed and replaced.
- Check heating and AC systems for damage and determine what, if any cleaning and repairs will be needed
- Disinfect the environment with appropriate disinfectants and equipment
- Remove any unsalvageable material including contents from the affected area, including the carpet, carpet pad, affected drywall, insulation, trim, etc.
- Dry the area
- After dryout, treat all salvageable items as required
- Treat all hard surfaces such as sub-flooring with the necessary treatments to stop any future contamination from microbial growth
- Repair and restore any materials that had to be removed or demolished
When you call Peniel for emergency sewage cleanup we handle everything for you, from the inspection, to the cleanup, to the final reporting to any necessary health and environmental agencies required by law. If you have any questions at all through the process with regards to those regulations if they apply, and they don’t always do, then feel free to contact us, or the agency listed below for more information.
From time to time pre-project questions do arise and in those cases you can always call the local health department, or alternatively, contact is here at Peniel and we can answer them for you. Our consults are always no obligation and risk free so you can rest easy knowing that we have your best interest in mind, and we are more than happy to provide any information you may need.
NH Department of Health Contact Details if Required
NHDES Contact Details
PO Box 95
Concord, NH 03302-0095
29 Hazen Drive
Concord, NH 03301
Call Peniel Today To Handle Your Sewage Cleanup
Getting your sewage cleanup completed in a timely manner is extremely important to the health and safety of your family or employees and customers. The longer the backup sits, the greater the risk of illness and disease, including E. Coli, Hepatitis and Salmonella.
This is not a job to attempt yourself; it takes years of experience, specialized equipment and industry certifications to complete safely. Here at Peniel, we have all of the above and more, so you can trust us to get the job done quickly and safely
For quick sewage backup cleanup and toilet overflow cleanup emergencies in New Hampshire Call Peniel today and deal with that sewage backup cleanup in short order! Call 866-977-1773